We are found in the Country... so if you are looking for that Quaint Time away, Stroll on over to Visit with Us... The Tea will be Brewing & Homemade Cookies will be Served. You will Truly Enjoy the drive over the Hills and through the Woods to Scenic Western Marion County.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lexington Trip to U.K. Med

Thank You Dear Blogger Friends! I feel prayers were answered. The CT Scan showed multiple sisks in my sinus cavities as well as an "extreme deviated septum" which will require surgery ASAP. Good news is: sisks will not grow or become cancerous, they can fix my sinuses where I will be able to breath which will help the sleep apnea and possibly do away with CPAP Unit. They want to do it soon, but we will have to wait for Insurance to approve it. We are tentatively scheduled for March 12, but could be sooner. Not getting enough oxygen thru my nose is also causing these headaches as well as difficulty sleeping. So I can be fixed. Yea!!!
I stayed in Lexington overnight with my Mom and while there got to visit with a new blogger friend tribalwitch (Lisa) who happens to live within a mile of my mom! Lisa like to barter her hand made jewelry and as you will see below it is BEAUTIFUL! We had fun visiting and bartering our wares. Lisa gave me the cute hand-did tribal style dolly pin cushion! It is darling with her bright colors and crocheted hair. She holds pins and Jewelry Pins. Just love her! Thanks Lisa for inviting me over, I truly enjoyed our visit. Loved your cute Kitty's.

1 comment:

Lisa Brawner said...

I had a great time with you visiting1 LOVE my doll and all my other goodies.. great barters!!