We are found in the Country... so if you are looking for that Quaint Time away, Stroll on over to Visit with Us... The Tea will be Brewing & Homemade Cookies will be Served. You will Truly Enjoy the drive over the Hills and through the Woods to Scenic Western Marion County.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Frightful Time...

Good Evening...

Cathy ask if I would come on to inform you... that they are experiencing some REALLY BAD weather at this moment. ALL electricity is out with lots of damage in the area. They hope to be back up and running soon, but it doesn't look OR sound good.

Please, keep them & others in your thoughts & prayers.

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Hope you get your electric back on soon! your in my thoughts! We got blasted with tons of snow too and were supposed to get more tommorow. This is some nasty weather! I hope you can stay warm somehow! I know what its like to be without electric too, its awful! Hugs!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HiCathy,
Sorry to hear that you didn't have power for a week..that's a long time.
Glad to hear it's on and you can get back to living!!!
Looking forward to seeing your new treasures.
Deb

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Good Sunday Evening...

Looks like all is well again... somewhat I guess. So glad you have electricity back on. My thoughts are still with you.

Thank you dearly for the sweet comment left this evening. Can you believe... but I want to keep my readers coming... I will do what I have to do.

Let me know if you can meet this upcoming week... for lunch.

Warm Hugs, Pamela