We are found in the Country... so if you are looking for that Quaint Time away, Stroll on over to Visit with Us... The Tea will be Brewing & Homemade Cookies will be Served. You will Truly Enjoy the drive over the Hills and through the Woods to Scenic Western Marion County.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer is for Family





We have had a great summer so far with family. My cousins came in from Corpus Christie TX. for a week and we had a nice family reunion last Sunday. More cousins came from Rhinneyville Ky. along with my Dad from Lancaster. We are a small family and do not get to see each other often. My son and his family got to meet relatives they had never seen before. Great company, Great Food and a Great Time.

This week our son from Jacksonville NC will be in with his family. He is in the Marines and will be headed for Japan (for 3 years) the fist of the year. So we are excited to see them. Another family reunion this Sunday!

The next week will be spent mostly in Lexington with Doctore appointments with specialiasts for my eyes, then my ENT Doc. I do not have anything listed on ebay at this time, but starting in August I will have time to post again! Plan on doing quite a bit as I now pay monthly to have my store front thru Auctiva.

Hope everyone is having a great summer! Stay Safe!!

No comments: